Came across this photo from a fellow blogger.
Yes, this is a man with self-assurance.
I must have the jacket. If anyone comes across this stylish masterpiece, please tell me where I can get it!
See the original post (and a much better quality of the photo) from Project 40 here: http://wp.me/1Y20X
You can view posts on my other blogs today at www.latitudeone.wordpress.com and at www.seventhingsidliketosay.wordpress.com
“I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.” ~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
“Little children, let us not love in word or talk, but in deed and truth.” ~ 1st John 3:18
Remember this guy? He stood for truth, justice and the American way.
SOME THINGS I KNOW TO BE TRUE:
- Everyone has a story.
- Facing fear builds character.
- It is, in fact, better to give than to receive.
- True friendship is among the rarest of gifts, that is, a friendship absent of motives, agendas and selfishness.
- We are designed for intimate relationships.
- We are wired for worship, and we have the freedom to worship that which we choose.
- You can’t unscramble an egg.
- There is no greater gift than true companionship.
SOME THINGS I BELIEVE TO BE TRUE:
- Destiny is real, yet must be both purposefully and haphazardly pursued.
- Angels surround us.
- Demonic forces are real.
- Light is among the most amazing of things.
- The best education for anyone is travel, whether it be to the next town, county, state or continent.
- God does punish, but it only happened once.
- A man goes through four to five distinct seasons in his life, yet he always feels like a little boy.
SOME THINGS I HOPE TO BE TRUE:
- Racism and prejudice will one day cease to exist.
- The church will de-evolve to what it was originally intended to be.
- Our country will once again enter into an era of exploration and show its greatness.
- The family will once again take its rightful place in all of our lives.
- The best for all of us it yet to come.
You can check out today’s post on my secondary blog, LatitudeOne @ http://wp.me/p2tJ80-1y