1. Church denominations and political parties ceased to exist and everyone just came together for the common good?
2. A group of “rockstar” bloggers came together, adopted a cause, and created a movement that changed the world? Though I’m not a rockstar blogger, the opportunity is here: http://wp.me/p2bjEC-oF
3. Bookstores experienced the same demise as video stores, movie theaters and daily newspapers?
4. The bureaucracy of international adoption was eliminated, streamlined and kids from around the world found loving homes?
5. We returned to the founding principle that our country welcomed the “huddled masses yearning to be free?”
7. We could buy U.S.-made cars that got 70 miles per gallon? Did you know that we produce such vehicles here now, that can be sold only in the European and South American markets?
9. To quote Rodney King: “We all just got along?”
10. Martin Luther King‘s dream really came to pass?