“I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.” ~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
“Little children, let us not love in word or talk, but in deed and truth.” ~ 1st John 3:18
SOME THINGS I KNOW TO BE TRUE:
- Everyone has a story.
- Facing fear builds character.
- It is, in fact, better to give than to receive.
- True friendship is among the rarest of gifts, that is, a friendship absent of motives, agendas and selfishness.
- We are designed for intimate relationships.
- We are wired for worship, and we have the freedom to worship that which we choose.
- You can’t unscramble an egg.
- There is no greater gift than true companionship.
SOME THINGS I BELIEVE TO BE TRUE:
- Destiny is real, yet must be both purposefully and haphazardly pursued.
- Angels surround us.
- Demonic forces are real.
- Light is among the most amazing of things.
- The best education for anyone is travel, whether it be to the next town, county, state or continent.
- God does punish, but it only happened once.
- A man goes through four to five distinct seasons in his life, yet he always feels like a little boy.
SOME THINGS I HOPE TO BE TRUE:
- Racism and prejudice will one day cease to exist.
- The church will de-evolve to what it was originally intended to be.
- Our country will once again enter into an era of exploration and show its greatness.
- The family will once again take its rightful place in all of our lives.
- The best for all of us it yet to come.
You can check out today’s post on my secondary blog, LatitudeOne @ http://wp.me/p2tJ80-1y