Born February 10, 1966. I do fuzzy math, but seems that works out that I turned 46 yesterday. It was a good day. In summary:
- Woke up at 1:42 a.m. Couldn’t sleep, and so the day begins.
- Sit down with a little coffee and CMT videos. I really like that new video: “Somethin’ Bout a Truck.”
- Blog post on Visual Focus (Part 2)
- Shower with a fresh bar of Irish Spring. It’s for Manly Men, you know.
- Visit with my mom who gives me a special gift. Set of cufflinks my grandmother gave to my grandad when they were married. Very nice.
- Visit with my stock broker. Plan: Turn the money around in the next 3 years for a small ranch in Uraguay where I can write, farm and do the humanitarian work I’m called to do.
- PS: As to the item above. Please eat more blueberries. It’s good for your health and will help me financially, but more on that later 🙂
- Quick visit to Home Depot. Pick up landscape lighting for my upcoming backyard project and investigate the things I need to set up my Purple Martin houses in the next week. The migration is in south Arkansas now and the scouts will be here soon!
- Nap. 1:42 wakeup catches up with me.
- Start anticipating heading out later to the Arkansas Sport show which begins at 4 p.m. I’m gonna buy anything I want!
- And oh yeah, all my errands are being run with my “new” 1995 Geo Sport Tracker. Daddy (who passed away 2 weeks ago) used it as his “farm truck.” Just had it detailed and it runs like a charm. It’s purple, with a removable top and as of today has 249,010 miles on it. I LOVE IT!
- Hit the sport show: Items purchased: Redneck windchimes (what will my church friends think when they see it?); camo hat for $3!; Camo bag for our upcoming mission trip to Argentina; and a few other items of interest.
- DVR review: Wife and I catch up on a few episodes of The Middle.
- 8:30 p.m. Bedtime.
It was a good day!